Account Information Changes
Please follow the instructions below to make changes to your Kansas.gov account. These changes include updating billing address, phone number, account contact name, and adding or removing users.
Send us written notification of the changes on your company letterhead (not on your statement) via fax or mail. For security purposes we require your request adhere to the following;
- Written on company/organization letterhead
- Account number listed
- Date change should take effect listed
- Account holder’s signature
You may receive a courtesy call from a Kansas.gov representative to ensure accurate service.
To make changes to your account, including adding or deleting users, modifying contact information, or changing passwords, download the “Kansas.gov Subscriber Access Change” form, and fax it back to Kansas.gov.
You will need to visit the following site to change your password.
If you have forgotten your password, please fax (785) 296-5563 a request on your company/agency letterhead Kansas.gov so the password for your username may be reset. Please include the username and account number on the fax. The request will need to be signed by your account administrator. If you have any questions about this password change procedure, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Center at (785) 296-5059 or toll free at (800) 452-6727.
If you need to change your billing method, or change the bank account information we have on file, you MUST submit a Billing Option Change Form (82K PDF file). Be sure to include your subscriber account number, account name and the account administrator’s signature. Then fax this form to the Kansas.gov office (the fax number is on the form). Accounts will be updated within 3 business days. Billing changes can only be accepted on a billing change form.
View Billing Statement:
The Kansas.gov subscriber billing system provides reporting, access to maintain your account and much more. Once logged into the new billing system, subscribers can access all billing information and view billing statements from January 2008 and on.
Cancel Your Subscription:
If you need to cancel your subscription for any reason, follow these instructions:
- Send us written notification of the changes on your company letterhead (not on your statement) via fax or mail. NOTE: Please include account number(s) and the effective date of change.
- You may receive a courtesy call from a Kansas.gov representative to ensure accurate service.
- New Subscribers: If you cancel within 30 days of your initial service start date, you will be charged a non-refundable fee of $15.00 (of the $125.00 initial subscription). After 30 days, there will be no refund.
- Existing Subscribers: You will have 30 days from the annual renewal date to cancel your account at no cost. If you cancel more than 30 days after the renewal date you will be responsible for the $125.00 renewal fee.
- Usage fees are non-refundable.
Reactivate within one year of cancellation:
Submit a new subscription agreement with the payment of $125.00 annual fee. The anniversary date will then change to reflect the date the account was reopened.
Reactivate more than one year from cancellation:
Submit a new subscription agreement with payment of $125.00 initial subscription fee. The anniversary date will then change to reflect the date the account was reopened. Contact a Help Center Representative for immediate assistance.