Enter your certificate number below and select the "Submit" button. Your password will be emailed to the address we have on file for you.
Q. Where do I get my PIN number?
A. To renew online, you will need your certificate number and the PIN generated for you by the KSBOA. These numbers are printed in blue and appear in the upper right-hand corner of your paper renewal application form.
Q. Who do I contact to help with my renewal?
A. For general questions regarding Renewals or Accountancy questions, please contact the Kansas Board of Accountancy. For technical issues regarding the Online Renewal Application, please contact the Kansas.gov Help Center.
For general license renewal questions, contact the Kansas Board of Accountancy:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 900 SW Jackson, Room 556-S - Topeka, KS 66612-1230
- Call: (785) 296-2162 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fax: (785) 296-3501
- Visit the FAQs at https://kansas.gov/ksboa/individual/assistance.html
- KSBOA Comment Form: http://www.ksboa.org/contactus.htm
For general questions about Kansas government services, contact the State Operator:
- Call (785) 296-0111
For technical questions concerning this web site, contact Kansas.gov Help Center.
Please note that Kansas.gov manages this web site for the Kansas Board of Accountancy (KSBOA). We can assist you with technical problems that you may be having with this web site. However, for questions specific to KSBOA License Renewals, you will need to call them directly at the number listed above. For general questions about government services, please contact the state operator at the number listed above.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (785) 296-5059 or toll free (800) 452-6727 during the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday-Friday