View Full Web site

Subscriber Center

Account and Billing

Who do I contact with billing questions?

You can contact our office and ask for the Billing Department. Please have your account number available when you call.

How can I view my billing statement?

You can view your Billing Statement online anytime. You have the option to view the current months usage or a statement from any previous month.

I need to change my checking account number. Can I give you that information over the phone?

No. For your protection, any changes to a subscriber account MUST be submitted to in writing. You may fax (785-296-5563) or mail a monthly billing option change form to our office. Statement notifications will be sent to you via mail.

Becoming a Subscriber

Why should I subscribe?

Subscribing to gives you the ability to simplify billing, track activity and access all services provides. Instead of paying for each transaction individually, subscribers pay once a month and have the option of paying automatically by electronic check, or receiving a paper bill. Subscribers can track activity by viewing account statements online. There are also several services that are only available to subscribers including motor vehicle records, county court records and UCC searches. View a complete list of subscriber services.

How can I obtain motor vehicle records online?

To obtain motor vehicle records you must have an active subscription with and a completed Certificate of Acceptable Use form (the original form must be submitted by mail). For security purposes, each account must specify which usernames are to have access to Kansas motor vehicle records.

Connectivity Problems

I'm having trouble connecting to the Internet, what should I do?

Contact your Internet Service Provider or your company's network administrator for help.


What should I do if my password isn't working?

First, try typing your password in all lowercase letters and re-enter. If that doesn't work, close your Internet browser, open it again and try to access the same page (your cache may be retaining your incorrectly typed password). If it still is not working, contact

How do I change my password?

Go to: Change Password to change your password. If you have misplaced or forgotten your password, we can reset it for you. To reset your password submit a signed request on your letterhead to our office by mail or fax (785-296-5563). The request must include your username and account number.

What do I need to do to add one or more users and obtain passwords for them?

Your subscription entitles you to 10 logins and passwords per account. If you have not reached this maximum, just send us a letter (on your letterhead) signed by the person on your Subscriber Agreement. The letter should state that you would like to add users to your account (tell us how many to add). You may assign usernames, but it is our recommendation not to create usernames based on an individual's name but rather have the username associated with the company and position. You must provide your account number. You can send this by mail or fax and we will notify you of the new usernames and passwords.

If you would like more than 10 usernames, your annual subscription fee will increase accordingly. For 11 to 20 usernames the annual renewal fee will be $190.00. For 21 to 30 usernames the annual renewal fee will be $285.00, etc.

What do we do if we don't know the username or password of a person who has retired or is no longer employed here?

Just send us a letter or fax (on your letterhead) signed by your account administrator requesting the username and password. It is our recommendation not to create usernames based on an individual's name but rather have the usernames associated with the company and position.

Portal Policies | Help Center | Contact Us | About Us | Survey | Site Map | Text Version |