- Account Information Changes
- View Statements
- Account Reactivation
- Subscription Cancellation
Please follow the instructions below to make changes to your Kansas.gov account. These changes include updating billing address, phone number, account contact name, and adding or removing users.
Send us written notification of the changes on your company letterhead (not on your statement) via fax or mail. For security purposes we require your request adhere to the following;
- Written on company/organization letterhead
- Account number listed
- Date change should take effect listed
- Account holder's signature
You may receive a courtesy call from a Kansas.gov representative to ensure accurate service.
To update your e-mail address, download the E-mail Change Form (51K PDF file) and fax it back to Kansas.gov.
- Criminal History Record Checks Caregiver Form (158K PDF file) (Learn more about caregiver accounts.)
- Monthly Billing Option Change Form (82K PDF file)
- Motor Vehicle Certificate Acceptable Use Form (Learn more about accessing motor vehicle records.)
- Kansas.gov Subscription Service Agreement Form (28K PDF file) Terms & Agreements
If you have forgotten your password, please fax (785-296-5563) a request on your company/agency letterhead Kansas.gov so the password for your username may be reset. Please include the username and account number on the fax. The request will need to be signed by your account administrator. If you have any questions about this password change procedure, please e-mail email@example.com or call the Help desk at 785-296-5059 or toll free at 1-800-452-6727.
Reactivate within one year of cancellation:
Submit a new subscription agreement with the payment of $95.00 annual fee. The anniversary date will then change to reflect the date the account was reopened.
Reactivate more than one year from cancellation:
Submit a new subscription agreement with payment of $95.00 initial subscription fee. The anniversary date will then change to reflect the date the account was reopened. Contact a Help Center Representative for immediate assistance.
How to Cancel Your Subscription:
If you need to cancel your subscription for any reason, follow these instructions:
- Send us written notification of the changes on your company letterhead (not on your statement) via fax or mail. NOTE: Please include account number(s) and the effective date of change.
- You may receive a courtesy call from a Kansas.gov representative to ensure accurate service.
- New Subscribers: If you cancel within 30 days of your initial service start date, you will be charged a non-refundable fee of $15.00 (of the $95.00 initial subscription). After 30 days, there will be no refund.
- Existing Subscribers: You will have 30 days from the annual renewal date to cancel your account at no cost. If you cancel more than 30 days after the renewal date you will be responsible for the $95.00 renewal fee.
Usage fees are non-refundable.